I'm sorry I missed you all last week! Time kind of got away from me, and I didn't have time to record this on Friday night. As a result, I have a combination of articles of things I read last week as I was preparing for that podcast as well as things I read this week. I didn't want to throw out the great stuff I found last week, so we are back and better than ever!
1. University Kicks InterVarsity Off Campus for Requiring Its Leaders to Be Christian by Relevant Staff from Relevant Magazine
2. A Tragic Abandonment of Identity: The Secularization of America's Religious Colleges and Universities by Arthur Goldberg from Public Discourse
3. The Triumph of Emotion Over Reason by Zachary Yost from The American Conservative
4. The Media’s Double Standard on Privacy and Cambridge Analytica by Patrick Ruffini from Medium
5. I Would've Aborted a Fetus with down Syndrome. Women Need That Right by Ruth Marcus from The Washington Post
All music from audionautix.com.