What an excellent week of articles! I had so many possible options to talk about that it was difficult to narrow it down only five. I hope I did justice to these five that I did choose, and they are a bit longer, so please stick with them because I think all five are valuable.
1. Thoughts on Vegas, and Why Men Keep Doing This by Charlie Hoehn from be yourself
2. What Rick and Morty Fans' Meltdown over McDonald's Szechuan Sauce Says about Geek Culture by Aja Romano from Vox
3. Millennials Are So Terrified Of Religion They’re Developing One Around Harry Potter by Amelia Hamilton from The Federalist
4. In a Divided Culture, Church Singing Can Unite and Invite by Brett McCracken from The Gospel Coalition
5. How the Fear of Uncertainty Leads to a Loss of Freedom by Elise Daniel from the Institute for Faith, Work and Economics
As usual, all music is provided by Audionautix.com.