What a week it was, and my articles this week quite frankly have no uniform theme. Yes, two of them are about Facebook, but they are thematically quite different, so this is going to be a little bit random. I hope you like it though!
1. Uber's Former Self Driving Lead Is Creating an AI Religion by Rachel England from Engadget
2. Millennials, Marriage, and the 'Success Sequence' by Joseph Sunde from the Acton Institute PowerBlog
3. What Has Facebook Done to Political Discourse? by T. Adams Upchurch from The Imaginative Conservative
4. Facebook's War on Free Will by Franklin Foer from The Guardian
5. The Joy Of Traditionalism by Rod Dreher from The American Conservative
All music as usual is from Audionautix.com.