Just like we heard at the beginning of The Fellowship of the Ring, the world is no doubt changing. As Christians, we understand that there were certain things that are never going to change, and those are the things that we hold firmly to. All five of my articles today relate to this important truth.
1. Christians and Intellectual Endeavors by George Yancey from Patheos
2. Why Nothing Is Sacred Anymore by John Horvat II from Crisis Magazine
3. CS Lewis: Don't Compromise Your Values to Fit in by Art Lindsley from the Institute for Faith, Work and Economics
4. Poll: 71% of Americans Say Political Correctness Has Silenced Discussions Society Needs to Have, 58% Have Political Views They’re Afraid to Share by Emily Ekins from Intellectual Takeout
5. Happiness Is Other People by Ruth Whippman from the New York Times
All music is from audionautix.com.