I find it interesting when we talk about freedom in contemporary culture today because people mean so many different things. Some people take a highly libertarian view while others seek to restrict freedom much more. Others even deny that human freedom is a real thing (we aren't going to talk about that today). Enjoy!
1. An Atheist Explains the True Reason Religion Terrifies Him by Annie Holmquist from Intellectual Takeout
2. California University Refuses to Speak With Pro-Life Group About Free Abortion Drugs by Grace Carr from The Daily Signal
3. NY Times CEO: Facebook’s Algorithm Will ‘Damage’ Democracy by Eric Lieberman from The Stream
4. How Free Speech Makes The Modern University Possible by Wilson Shirley from The Federalist
5. The Tipping Point When Minority Views Take Over by Ed Yong from The Atlantic
All music from audionautix.com