Another month has come and gone. Can you believe Halloween is coming right up on Tuesday? I didn't want to do an entire Halloween episode, but I will slip an article in at the end. We have a lot of fun things to hit first. This is a practical episode I think for 21st century America.
1. Edmund Burke: Champion of Ordered Liberty by John Attarian from The Imaginative Conservative
2. The Political Thrill of Having an Enemy by Shadi Hamid from The Atlantic
3. Big Data Meets Big Brother as China Moves to Rate Its Citizens by Rachel Botsman from Wired
4. The Right and Wrong Way to Close Your Mind by Trevin Wax from The Gospel Coalition
5. Why Millennials are Ditching Religion for Witchcraft and Astrology by Kari Paul from MarketWatch
Music from Audionautix.com.