21st-century America is an interesting place. We are in the middle of serious change, and I am not convinced that these changes are what is best for our culture. Today, I'm going to talk about five trends that are damaging. The bright side of the show is that there are going to be some solutions proposed as well by some of these articles.
1. 'What’s Wrong with the World?' by Chuck Chalberg from Intellectual Takeout
2. Emphasis on Thinking Skills over Facts in Schools Contributes to Truth Decay by Chester E Finn Jr From EducationNext
3. Return of the MOOCs by Mene Ukueberuwa from City Journal
4. Should 20-Somethings Be Considered Adolescents? by Annie Holmquist from the Foundation for Economic Education
5. The Libraries Bringing Small-Town News Back to Life by David Beard from The Atlantic
All music from audionautix.com.