I am always interested in the world that we live in, and I am interested in how it changes. I have no doubt that the world is even going to continue to change, and no one knows what it will look like in 100 years. However, I think there are some important tendencies in the world right now that will shine a light on what it will look like in the future.
1. A Place Where Conservative Teenagers Feel Free to Be Themselves by Alexandra Yoon-Hendricks from the New York Times
2. Declining Student Resilience: A Serious Problem for Colleges by Peter Gray from Psychology Today
3. Were We Destined to Live in Facebook’s World? by Alexis C Madrigal from The Atlantic
4. Sam Harris Asks Questions Jordan Peterson Can’t Answer by Esther O'Reilly from Patheos
5. "The Abolition of Man" at Age Seventy-Five by Bradley J Birzer from The Imaginative Conservative
All music from audionautix.com.