Last week was admittedly pretty random here on the podcast, but this week has a much more connected feel to it. It might seem weird as a millennial to be criticizing millennials, but I think we as a generation deserve it sometimes.
1. Why I Stopped Going to Church by Jeron from Medium
2. Does Morality Depend on Religion? by Annie Holmquist from Intellectual Takeout
3. The Abolition of Mad Men by Justin Dyer from National Review
4. Why Are Millennials Wary of Freedom? by Clay Routledge from the New York Times
5. How Millennials Became 'Generation Meh' by Teresa Mull from The American Conservative
Music courtesy of audionautix.com.