I admittedly have a mishmash of articles for you this week, but I think that the unifying theme of this podcast is that we want to make the world a better place. In order to do that, we need good things to aspire towards and caution to avoid the bad things. I think we're going to hit on a little bit of both today.
1. Can the Liberal Arts Save Our Souls? by EJ Hutchinson from The Imaginative Conservative
2. There is No Tomorrow Without the West’s Heroes and Myths by Dylan Stevenson from The American Conservative
3. Holocaust Deniers Must Be Confronted In The Open, Not Banished To The Dark Web by Daniella Greenbaum from The Federalist
4. Why Christians Should Read Detective Fiction by Grayson Quay from Intellectual Takeout
5. Babel and the Perils of Self-Promotion by Walter R Strickland II from Intersect
All music provided by audionautix.com.