As we think about what is wrong with the world, we can start diagnosing multiple potential problems. That kind of came across in my reading this week. There are plenty of things that we need to figure out if we are going to start fixing the world. Therefore, let's start figuring out what's wrong so we can worry about what's right.
1. One-Third of Americans Don't Believe 6 Million Jews Were Murdered during the Holocaust by David Brennan from Newsweek
2. Why Small Places Still Matter by Ryan Terry from The American Conservative
3. How to Disagree by Paul Graham from paulgraham.com.
4. You Are Not Perfect Just the Way You Are by Regis Nicoll from Crisis Magazine
5. Why Society Needs to Cultivate a True Elite Class by John Horvat from The Imaginative Conservative
All music from audionautix.com.