I know that there has been a lot of breaking news this week that has the potential to impact American policy for decades. We're going to talk about that, but I want to broaden this discussion a little bit more. Clearly, this is going to be a controversial time, and because of that, I want to do with managing controversy a little bit more generally.
1. When the Content Police Came for the Babylon Bee by Adam Ford from The American Conservative
2. Physician Assisted Suicide and the Rise of Suicide Cults by Grace Emily Stark from Public Discourse
3. Justice Kennedy Retiring, Giving Trump Pivotal Court Pick by Mark Sherman from the Associated Press
4. The Coming Battle to Overturn Roe v. Wade by Emma Green from The Atlantic
5. How to Bring Joy to Your City by Brandon A Cox from brandonacox.com
All audio from audionautix.com.