It is not only important to provide an education, but it is important to think about the content of that education. We can teach people about pretty much anything, but we can teach them quite wrongly as well. That's going to be the theme for today. We're going to worry about what is right and what is wrong with education, and we're going to think about how we can make it better.
1. Can Classical Education Help With Fake News? by Joshua Gibbs from the Circe Institute
2. A Brief History of Christian Humanism by Scott Postma from scottpostma.net
3. Ideology and the Humanities by Glenn Arbery from The Imaginative Conservative
4. Who’s on the Right Side of History? by Joseph Pearce from The Imaginative Conservative
5. How Did America Become a Nation of Slobs? by Jeff Minick from Intellectual Takeout
All music from audionautix.com.