It is no secret that our country is incredibly divided right now, and I think there are some obvious reasons for that that people often times overlooked. I'm going to try to shed some light on that today. These articles might seem to be a bit diverse, but I think I can bring them together for you.
1. Do You Know What an Odyssey Is? by Eva Brann from The Imaginative Conservative
2. Is Jordan Peterson on a Suicide Mission? by Grayson Quay from The American Conservative
3. Today’s Two Main Political Camps Are Pro-Thought Versus Anti-Thought by Stella Morabito from The Federalist
4. A New Poll Finds Most Americans Are Overwhelmed by All the News by Jennie Neufeld from Vox
5. Atheist Community: Too Many Atheists Embracing ‘Troubling’ Morals by Denyse O'Leary from Intellectual Takeout
All music from audionautix.com.