I like to think that we can do better. I like to think that we can make the world a better place. Maybe I'm too much of an optimist, and you would probably never get that impression from this podcast, but I think that it is important to remember that for every problem in the world, there is a solution. We may not like the solution, and it may be difficult, but there are ways to improve on problems that we see around us. That is one thing I am going to try to emphasize today.
1. The News Isn’t Fake. But It’s Flawed. by Frank Bruni from the New York Times
2. Better Models, not More Money: Higher Education Solutions by John Mark Reynolds from Eidos
3. Christianity and Progress by Joseph Pearce from The Imaginative Conservative
4. John Cleese Has a Theory on Why Political Correctness Is Rampant in Our Culture by Jon Miltimore from Intellectual Takeout
5. Rep. Kevin McCarthy: ‘Troubling’ Amazon Removed Christian Legal Group From Its Charity Program by Robert Donachie from The Daily Signal
All music from audionautix.com.