We have a lot to talk about today, and I think that one thing that is particularly striking to me is how we never seem to listen. I've always found that it never hurts to listen to someone else. I may not accept what they say, and I often times will reject the ideas they have put forth, but listening never hurts, and it often helps. I'm going to try to demonstrate that concept through a rather random assortment of articles in this podcast.
1. U.S. Fertility Rate Fell to a Record Low, for a Second Straight Year by Sabrina Tavernise from the New York Times
2. Do Millennials Really Love Socialism? by Stephen Walters from Intellectual Takeout
3. Influencing Culture through All the Spheres of Our Lives by Hugh Whelchel from the Institute for Faith, Work and Economics
4. If The ‘Intellectual Dark Web’ Is Questionable, So Is The New York Times by Joy Pullmann from The Federalist
5. Why Baseball Needs To Switch To Robot Umps As Soon As They’re Effective by Nathanael Blake from The Federalist
All music from audionautix.com.