It has been said that there is no constant in the world except change. I don't know that that's true, but I have heard it said, and there is no doubt that things change all the time. As Christians, we subscribe to a set of truths that do not change. Obviously, that can put us at odds with the world around us from time to time. How do we think about change? Let's explore that.
1. The Liberal Arts vs. Progressive Education by Robert Stacey from The Imaginative Conservative
2. The Civilization That Soared and Enlivened the World by Robert W Merry from The American Conservative
3. Christian, Choose Hope in an Age of Cynicism by Jason Duesing from The Ethics & Religious Liberty Commission
4. The Absurdity and Joy of Being a Local Newspaper Reporter by Teresa Mull from The American Conservative
5. Why Humans Increasingly Are Unaware of Their Ignorance (And Why it's a Big Problem) by Barry Brownstein from Intellectual Takeout
All music from audionautix.com.