I can't believe we have made it a quarter of the way to 100 episodes! If you have been on this journey with me from the beginning, thank you so much. Today is a bit more of a mishmash episode, but there are some hot button issues in general that I really haven't written or spoken about before, so you might be interested in that.
1. Work: Pushing Back Against the Curse by Josh Herring from Intersect
2. The Rise of Anti-Liberalism by Shadi Hamid from The Atlantic
3. Why Wardrobes Are for Grown-Ups Too by Joseph Pearce from The Imaginative Conservative
4. If You’re Sick of Thoughts and Prayers Because Shootings Still Happen, You Don’t Understand Christianity by Natasha Crain from Christian Mom Thoughts
5. Moral Outrage Is Self-Serving, Say Psychologists by Elizabeth Nolan Brown from Reason
All music from Audionautix.com.