I apologize for slightly late release on this podcast, but I doubt many of you listen to it when it normally comes out at midnight anyway on Saturday morning. We have a lot to talk about!
1. Hillbilly Elegy and the Primacy of Personal Responsibility by Walter Donway from the Foundation for Economic Education
2. Humanities As a Way of Knowing by Robert M Woods from The Imaginative Conservative
3. Chesterton on the Dangers of 'Cloudy Political Cowardice' by Chuck Chalberg from Intellectual Takeout
4. The Emerging Pro-Life Majority by Rob Scharzwalder from The Stream
5. North Korea Fanboying Is Why We Can't Trust the Left by Robert Tracinski from The Federalist
All music from audionautix.com.