This has been a pretty good week for me. As a Philadelphia Eagles fan, you might have heard that the Super Bowl went pretty well for me. Now, as an Olympics fans, we just had the Opening Ceremonies last night, so my prime time TV watching is pretty much set for the next two weeks. However, we're not just talking about sports today. Partially, yes, but we also touching on education and, of all things, comedy. Enjoy!
1. The Philadelphia Eagles: A Band of Bible-Believing Brothers Whose Faith is Inspiring Millions by Bri Lamm from Faith It
2. Sports Writers Lashed Out at Tony Dungy for Celebrating Christianity. Bad Move by Joshua Gill from The Stream
3. Why Senior Faculty Should Teach First-Year Students by Randall Smith from Public Discourse
4. Are You an ‘Educable’ Person? by Annie Holmquist from Intellectual Takeout
5. P.G. Wodehouse: Balm for the Modern Soul by Dean Abbott from The Imaginative Conservative
All music from Audionautix.com.