I have kind of a random podcast episode for you this week. I can't say that all of these articles necessarily have a common theme, but I think that there are relevant for those of us who share a Christian worldview, and I did try to bear out these implications specifically and directly in the podcast today. Enjoy!
1. The Problem of Too Many Books by Daniel Lattier from The Imaginative Conservative
2. Massive Study Finds Link Between High Screen Time and Unhappiness by Jean Twenge from Intellectual Takeout
3. Big Brother Facebook Is Watching You by K.V. Turley from Crisis Magazine
4. The 10 Habits of Logical People by Daniel Lattier from the Foundation for Economic Education
5. Why Can't People Hear What Jordan Peterson Is Saying? by Conor Friedersdorf from The Atlantic
All music from audionautix.com.