Our world is a crazy place. There's a lot of obviously major issues I could talk about on this podcast that are in the news every day. However, I decided to take a little different direction this week. I think these are still highly significant cultural issues especially for Christians, but you don't hear about very often. They impact your life every day, but no one thinks about them.
1. 6 Cracks in a Secular Worldview by Rebecca McLaughlin from The Gospel Coalition
2. Raising a Social Media Star by Taylor Lorenz from The Atlantic
3. Aliens in America! by Bradley J Birzer from The Imaginative Conservative
4. Friends of a Certain Age by Alex Williams from the New York Times
5. The Loneliness of the Christian Thinker by Tom Gilson from The Stream
All music from Audionautix.com.