Well, we're back again with the second ever edition of Five Things I Read This Week. I had a little bit more free time to read this week, so you'll notice that my sources are rather diverse as some of the articles are rather lengthy. There is definitely some great stuff you don't want to miss you though!
1. Oh Cool, a New App Aims to Make Mom-and-Pop Stores Obsolete by the Relevant staff from (surprise) Relevant
2. The World Turned Upside Down (and what to do about it) by Russ Roberts from Medium
3. Why You Should Stop Trying To Change People’s Minds by David Marcus from The Federalist
4. Dismantling the Idea of the West by Bradley Birzer from The Imaginative Conservative
5. American Ninja Warrior: Villains Need Not Apply by Jessica Snell from Christ and Pop Culture
All music is from Audionautix.com, which is an amazing resource.