This is an interesting week on the podcast as some diverse articles fit together into a giant theme. Were talking about the trustworthiness of Christians, the danger of theocracy and how we deal with Facebook. It should be a fun ride.
1. Nurses Keep Healthy Lead as Most Honest, Ethical Profession by Megan Brennan from Gallup News
2. What Would Happen if the Church Tithed? by Mike Holmes from Relevant Magazine
3. Why Theocracy Is Terrible by Russell Moore from RussellMoore.com
4. Facebook Can't Be Fixed. by John Battelle from NewCo Shift
5. Facebook Overhauls News Feed to Focus on What Friends and Family Share by Mike Isaac from the New York Times
All music from Audionautix.com.