Well, we are here on Christmas Eve Eve, and what else should I be talking about other than the big day itself? We are at that weird intersection between a secular world that loves Christmas and a Christian world that actually has a reason for loving Christmas. That's what were talking about today.
1. Christmastime is Here — Cue the Charlie Brown Music by Barbara Lilley from The Stream
2. Why Do We All Watch “It’s a Wonderful Life” Every Christmas? by Hugh Whelchel from the Institute for Faith, Work & Economics
3. 10 Christmas Carols Everyone Should Know by Keith Getty from The Gospel Coalition
4. Americans See More Jingle, Less Jesus in Christmas Celebrations by Cathy Lynn Grossman from USA Today
5. The Reason for the Season by Rev. James V Schall SJ from The Stream
All music from Audionautix.com.