We're going into some controversial territory today on the podcast. I haven't done this for a while, but there are things we need to talk about despite the fact that they might make people somewhat uncomfortable.
1. Why I'm Nervous about Driverless Cars by Russell Moore from RussellMoore.com
2. Ex-Facebook VP: Social Media Destroying Society with 'Dopamine Driven Feedback Loops' by Amy B Wang from the Chicago Tribune
3. What the ACLU Gets Wrong About the Separation of Church & State by Mark David Hall from The Imaginative Conservative
4. Planned Parenthood Tried To Cloak Itself In Religion, And Christians Are Having None Of It by Holly Scheer from The Federalist
5. How ‘A Charlie Brown Christmas’ Symbolizes the Triumph of Common Sense by Annie Holmquist from Intellectual Takeout
All music from Audionautix.com.