Christianity has always been countercultural, and that's what we're going to talk about on the show today. We hold a lot of positions that are rapidly falling out of favor in American culture, and as a result, we have to be prepared for the reality that our life is going to look a little bit different than that of our neighbor. Maybe in the past, there was kind of a Christian coating that blanketed American culture, but that is becoming less and less true. Let me show you what I'm talking about.
1. The Desirability of Storytellers by Ed Yong from The Atlantic
2. Are Christians Called To Influence Society? A Note Of Caution by Jonny Mellor from Think Theology
3. Magnanimity: The Balm for Our Brutalized Public Discourse by Stephen M. Klugewicz from The Imaginative Conservative
4. Why I Would Never File A Lawsuit Saying My Child With Cystic Fibrosis Should Not Have Been Born by Mary Vought from The Federalist
5. How Celebration Fuels Achievement by Stu McLaren from MichaelHyatt.com
All music from audionautix.com.