Human nature is a funny thing, and it is even funnier that we never learn from the past. I know that there is certainly debate as to how cyclical history really is, but the stories I have for you this week seem like a 21st-century perspective on debates that have raged for hundreds or thousands of years. What does that tell me? Probably everything I am about to say has been said before, but I'm going to say it anyway.
1. Childhood Expert: Current Education System Will Soon ‘Disappear’ by Annie Holmquist from Intellectual Takeout
2. Campus Conservatives Should Check Their Own Trolling by Nick Phillips from The American Conservative
3. Why the Worst Humans Are Able to Rise to Power by Brittany Hunter from Intellectual Takeout
4. Netflix Thinks You’re Bored and Lonely by Trevin Wax from The Gospel Coalition
5. Science: Constant Christmas Music Has Some Extremely Negative Mental Effects by Relevant Staff from Relevant Magazine
All music from Audionautix.com.