This week, I was struck by the change in the world as well as the stability. We find ourselves in a seemingly endless tide of change, but we see certain themes shine through that seem to be inevitably tied to our human nature. We will see that in our story today.
1. 'Everyday Objects': Tiffany & Co Selling $9,000 Ball Of Yarn, $1,500 Coffee Can by Joseph Curl from The Daily Wire
2. Why We Still Love Agatha Christie’s ‘Murder On The Orient Express’ 40 Years After Her Death by Jessica Burke from The Federalist
3. Do Americans Shame Too Much – Or Not Enough? by Peter Stearns from Intellectual Takeout
4. The Surprising Revolt at the Most Liberal College in the Country by Chris Bodenner from The Atlantic
5. Our Secular Theodicy by Matthew Rose from First Things
All music from Audionautix.com.