Well, this is it, the inaugural episode of Five Things I Read This Week. My one and only chance to make a good first impression. The five articles I am going to be talking about are:
1. Educating the Educated: The Why and How of Liberal Education for Adults by Eva Marie Haine from The Public Discourse
2. Why Is Work Good? Six Quick Reminders on Labor Day by Hugh Whelchel from the Institute for Faith, Work and Economics
3. Our Perpetual Political War Is Poisoning Us by Melissa Langsam Braunstein from The Federalist
4. Collateral Damage in Trump’s War with the ‘Fake News Media’ by Daniel Kishi from The American Conservative
5. In A Religiously And Politically Polarized Country, Is There Still Hope For Shared Ground? by Gracy Olmsted from The Federalist
I hope you will come back for future episodes!
All music is from Audionautix.com, which is an amazing resource.